- Obagi-C Rx Cleansing Gel – Used both morning and night, this gentle gel facial cleanser removes dirt, every day impurities, oil and even works as an excellent cosmetics remover. Rinse clear with tepid water to reveal a fresh and clear complexion. This cleanser serves as the base for the complete anti-ageing Obagi-C system designed to reduce hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage but also works well as a stand-alone product.
- Obagi Professional-C Microdermabrasion Polish + Mask (use 2-3 times a week) – This powerful new product acts as both a polish and mask to brighten up tired complexions and soften fine lines to maximise the rejuvenating glow. The microdermabrasion exfoliation process clears away the dead skin cells leaving the underlying smoother layers primed for maximum absorption of the antioxidant infusion of high strength vitamin C and rich botanical oils. Warning! Only to be used 2-3 times weekly and not to be used at the same time as Retinol or Tretinoin. Please follow instructions on the label.
- Obagi Hydrate – Immediate and gradual moisture delivery. This non-occlusive, non-comedogenic hydrator avoids blocking the skin (resulting in the commonly known blackhead appearance) and reduces water loss on the surface of your skin. It also retains water, continuously releasing the active moisturising compounds within the skin encouraging overall skin health.
- Obagi Professional-C Suncare SPF30 – Neutralising free radicals and offering UVA (ageing) and UVB (burning) protection. Fine lines, dark spots and damage will be noticeably reduced. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C protects the complexion and the silky-smooth formula will gently ease into your skin without any residual greasiness or residue noted in typical sun-protection products.
Obagi Vitamin C Care Kit
- Obagi-C Rx Cleansing Gel
- Obagi Professional-C Microdermabrasion Polish + Mask (use 2-3 times a week)
- Obagi Hydrate
- Obagi Professional-C Suncare SPF30